Powered By Blogger

Thursday 16 February 2012

Living the life you have always wanted

Too many thoughts today, swirling round in my head! Too many "hats" to wear, it's safer to stay in bed.
I like Living - I like getting up and seeing what the day will bring. Although sometimes the day is not quite what you expected, it's a good thing we cannot see into our futures. I am just starting a journey with a group of women, we are reading a book together called "The life you've always wanted". We are only on Chapter 1 but it is already having a a profound impact on what I consider to be 'living'. It is the reality of turning 50 this year and my sheer determination to see this as a positive life changing event and not a descent into "I'm nearly 60". The fact that Moses was called by God to lead his people when he was old and not a strong young man and the fact that a woman called Rahab who did not even worship God became an important part of God's plan for Joshua. YES God chooses the most unlikely people, you and me to do his work as part of our 'living' here on earth. Are you going to have an "it's safer to stay in bed day" or are you going to walk with God and begin to live the 'Life you've always wanted'. Chapter 2, here I come! Updates will follow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment